Install Wordpress using nginx - turned to Nextcloud install

• Hi there, me again.

Well, docker exec -it nextcloud occ db:add-missing-indices worked like a charm - thank you. I am now all up-to-date with a nice green tick!

I don't see any extra information regarding the ___Host-Prefix error, but I don't care - I've got an A for security at the moment so there's plenty of time for me to look into fixing that to give me an A+

I want to say thank you again. The past weeks you have been so very patient with me, as has Agricola and others too on here. I have learned so much from our exchanges and I really do want to learn more. I would never have learned so much, so fast without your help so I want you to know that I do truly appreciate it.

People like you are a credit to this forum, you are helpful and non-judgemental and this makes people like me feel welcomed and unafraid to ask stupid questions.

Keep doing what you do.

All the best,

Nick.

I ride bikes a long way.
    longbikejourney.com

omv 6.9.2-1 (Shaitan) | 64 bit | Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.11-amd64 | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220 V2 @ 3.10GHz | Dell PowerEdge R210 8GB RAM

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!