Can't delete SMB shares after removing associated device

• I had to delete a Union Filesystem because of some errors without removing the associated Samba shares first.

Now the shares show no device referenced, and if I try to delete them and commit the changes through GUI, I get an error that TL:DR says it cannot find the device (because it no longer exists) nor save the changes.

Can I manually delete those shares in any way?

• manuel5cc

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • I ran into a similar issue, which I fixed by going into /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. However, when navigating using the file explorer, I still see an old folder that I cannot seem to delete.

Is there an easy way to delete? I haven't put any files into the nas as I am new and just setting this up with an old desktop and harddrives I had lying around

• I ran into a similar issue, which I fixed by going into /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. However, when navigating using the file explorer, I still see an old folder that I cannot seem to delete.

Is there an easy way to delete? I haven't put any files into the nas as I am new and just setting this up with an old desktop and harddrives I had lying around

Maybe you have to restart samba to see the changes.

Also try to delete it via ssh using this command:

sudo rm -rf /path/to/folder

Note that this will recursively delete the folder and its content.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!