[MOVED TO ANOTHER THREAD] CRON-APT seems to be undoing any manual updates I make?

• A couple of weeks ago, my OMV running or Raspberry Pi 4 crashed during an update. After a manual reboot it seemed to complete the update and everything was back to normal. Or so I thought.

Recently, every time I do any kind of update, either using GUI, or sudo apt, at night, cron-apt will undo the update by re-installing previous modules. It then notifies me by email.

I have tried cleaning apt cache, manually running both apt and apt-get... Can't figure out how to restore an equilibrium.

Last evening, using GUI, I manually updated three modules: libcurl, curl and sudo. Below is an email report of cron's nightly activity:

Help!

EDIT/UPDATE:
    Solution here:
    RE: Same list of updates every day on Pi 4

• QubaVR

Hat den Titel des Themas von „CRON-APT seems to be undoing any manual updates I make?“ zu „[MOVED TO ANOTHER THREAD] CRON-APT seems to be undoing any manual updates I make?“ geändert.
  • QubaVR

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!