cannot login to Web -Gui anymore

• Hi,

i wanted to install NTP with APT. After that APT said i have to auto remove a lot of packages which I did not ..

But I cannot login anymore in the GUI.

I get this error details after trying to login:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    OMV\Rpc\Exception: Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:141
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(57): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

Output of "dpkg -l | grep openm"

When I

omv-engined -f -d and let it run in terminal, I can login.

with running that in a different window i can omv-firstaid, but "Configure web control panel" does not help.

after closing the window with omv-engined -f -d the result is the same. I cannot login the the web panel.

Please help me to repair my OMV 5.6 installation. :(

• chico11mbit

Hat den Titel des Themas von „cannot login to Web -Gui“ zu „cannot login to Web -Gui anymore“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!