Newb: Do I need to flush the Postfix mail queue? (If so, how)

• Hi,

I'm using OMV 5.6.23-1.

The notification system is sending me *dozens and dozens* of these emails:

I'm guessing this is because I had to change my outgoing server from relay.plus.net to a new server a while ago and forgot to update the settings in OMV.

Are there messages stuck in the mail queue which need flushing? How do I do this please? :)

SM

• as no answer was posted yet, I'd say its unlikely.

An internet search might help

omv 6.9.6-2 (Shaitan) on RPi CM4/4GB with 64bit Kernel 6.1.21-v8+

2x 6TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 via 2port PCIe SATA card with ASM1061R chipset providing hardware supported RAID1

omv 6.9.3-1 (Shaitan) on RPi4/4GB with 32bit Kernel 5.10.63 and WittyPi 3 V2 RTC HAT

2x 3TB 3.5'' HDDs (CMR) formatted with ext4 in Icy Box IB-RD3662-C31 / hardware supported RAID1

For Read/Write performance of SMB shares hosted on this hardware see forum here

• This is no error message, but an information.

Code
    I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

postfix will take the mail out of the queue. Check the queue with mailq and it should be empty.

If it is not, you can remove all deferred messages with postsuper -d ALL deferred

And check your outgoing mail config. plus.net refuses your authorization.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!