jdownloader2 on docker

• Hello,

I am having the problem to get into my jdownloader2 installed on docker through the web:port. I simply follow the code below and it works fine (of course I adjusted the patch etc.) but at the end even if it is running I can't get into it using the port 5800. Do I need to do something else in this code? I have read that the login details may be necessary but I want to avoid it and use it just within my internal network.

I've triad also to do it more manually in containers with setting up all of the env parameters and variables but effect is exactly the same. I added PUID and PGID as well as selected host as the environment.

Is there maybe anything I have overlooked and small detail?

Code
    version: '3'
    services:
      jdownloader-2:
        image: jlesage/jdownloader-2
        ports:
          - "5800:5800"
        volumes:
          - "/docker/appdata/jdownloader-2:/config:rw"
          - "$HOME/Downloads:/output:rw"
    • Offizieller Beitrag

The code you provided is the example listed on GitHub. What are the ACTUAL paths you used for config and output?

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• I have simply used the code below

Code
    version: '3'
    services:
      jdownloader-2:
        image: jlesage/jdownloader-2
        ports:
          - "5800:5800"
        volumes:
            - /var/lib/docker/volumes/jdownloader-2:/config:rw
            - /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e69265f5-6a57-4ecd-b6e4-3cbf087d82bf/pi_2TB/Downloads - jdownloader/Downloaded:/output:rw
  • I suggest not using blank spaces in paths.

What is in the container log?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I suggest not using blank spaces in paths.

What is in the container log?

I have not defined it. It is entire code I have used.

It does not start automatically and stops after a few seconds.

In log I can see:

Code
     -1 }">standard_init_linux.go:228: exec user process caused: exec format error
  • I have not defined it. It is entire code I have used.

It does not start automatically and stops after a few seconds.

In log I can see:

Code

On what hardware are you running this?

The container tag only runs on amd64.

That error means you're trying to run it on a different architecture.

• On what hardware are you running this?

The container tag only runs on amd64.

That error means you're trying to run it on a different architecture.

Yes I have just found out it, sorry bit docker is a totally new thing for me and I have not noticed it. I am using raspberry pi 4

I have installed now jaymoulin/jdownloader but I am not sure if it is exactly the same because it is running but I can't open jdownloader in web.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just deployed this and it worked like a charm on an amd64 machine. thedogg your download path on line nine is not right. There should not be any spaces. Also, you should not have your docker path set to /var/lib. That is one of the first things before starting any containers: move your docker path away from your system drive. This is done in the OMV GUI under OMV-Extras/Docker. I have mine set to /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/appdata/docker Even though you need to change to a different container, you still need to fix these lines and your docker path. Hope you get it going.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

• and you should never use the Docker root volumes directory for bind mounts in the container. The volumes directory is where Docker manages its own volumes and volume metadata.

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!