SnapRAID - Outofparity

• Sorry my mistake it was the auanasgheps script I tried and it gave the above error messages. OMV6.

Are you sure you're running the latest version?

v3.1 supports Debian11/OMV6 and will also install python3-markdown (if not found).

Also:

Please update your config file to the latest version. The current file is not compatible with this script!

Means you have to move your old configs to the new script-config.sh because I added new variables.

OMV BUILD - MY NAS KILLER - OMV 6.x + omvextrasorg (updated automatically every week)

NAS Specs: Core i3-8300 - ASRock H370M-ITX/ac - 16GB RAM - Sandisk Ultra Flair 32GB (OMV), 256GB NVME SSD (Docker Apps), 2x16TB HDDs w/ SnapRAID - Fractal Design Node 304 - Be quiet! Pure Power 11 350W

My all-in-one SnapRAID script!

• This is what I have:

So looks like I have the correct version but not working for me.

Inwin MS04 case with 315 W PSU

ASUS Prime H310i-Plus R2.0 board

Two port PCI-E SATA card

16GB Kingston DDR4

Intel Pentium Coffee Lake G5400 CPU

Samsung Evo M.2 256GB OS drive

4x4TB WD Red NAS drives + 1x4TB + 1x5TB Seagate drives - MergerFS pool

Seagate 5TB USB drives - SnapRAID parity x 2

• Try the one I provided. It has been working flawlessly for years.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I have been using the one provided with OMV 6 - just trying alternatives - I'll give yours a go thanks.

Two port PCI-E SATA card

16GB Kingston DDR4

• I have been using the one provided with OMV 6 - just trying alternatives - I'll give yours a go thanks.

Don't forget to make the suggested changes.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• So looks like I have the correct version but not working for me.

Can you show me again what is the problem? It works out of the box on a OMV6 install.

OMV BUILD - MY NAS KILLER - OMV 6.x + omvextrasorg (updated automatically every week)

NAS Specs: Core i3-8300 - ASRock H370M-ITX/ac - 16GB RAM - Sandisk Ultra Flair 32GB (OMV), 256GB NVME SSD (Docker Apps), 2x16TB HDDs w/ SnapRAID - Fractal Design Node 304 - Be quiet! Pure Power 11 350W

• All I have done to modify the files concerned is to add my email address and add Telegram token, no drastic changes.

Two port PCI-E SATA card

16GB Kingston DDR4

• All I have done to modify the files concerned is to add my email address and add Telegram token, no drastic changes.

The config file is broken.
    Download a new one and insert the values one by one, make sure you don't remove elements like "" and ''

• You edited the file with an editor which does not use linux line endings. (Are you using a Mac?)

Open in an editor and make the line endings \n

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

• It was edited with WinSCP which respects Linux text files, but I'll have another look after work today.

Two port PCI-E SATA card

16GB Kingston DDR4

• This was the problem thanks all working now.

Two port PCI-E SATA card

16GB Kingston DDR4

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!