6.0.36-1 not showing in the OMV UI

• I see here that 6.0.36-1 i is out but it doesn't come up under "Update-Management". Since the release is marked as "stable", I'd exoect it to show up but perhaps only certain releases are pushed into the UI? Or am I missing something? :/

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Patience :)

LOL. yes, thats probably true in general, but in this case I was unsure what is going on. and wanted to understand it. So thanks for clarifying. I now realize that releases don't seem to be published on github at all, since https://github.com/openmediavault/openmediavault/releases is empty...

Anyway: one question regarding the latest release:

Zitat

Adapted Samba vfs_fruit settings according to the wiki to better work with Mac OS X. The following environment variables have been introduced:

OMV_SAMBA_SHARE_FRUIT_VETOAPPLEDOUBLE (defaults to ‘no’)

OMV_SAMBA_SHARE_FRUIT_NFSACES (defaults to ‘no’)

OMV_SAMBA_SHARE_FRUIT_WIPEINTENTIONALLYLEFTBLANKRFORK (defaults to ‘yes’)

OMV_SAMBA_SHARE_FRUIT_DELETEEMPTYADFILES (defaults to ‘yes’)

I wonder wether there is anything I need to do with my SMB-settings which currently look like this:

I would assume that I can (should?) remove those settings that became redunant in the new release?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!