Can´t unmount any drive even if every service is disabled

• Hey Guys,

I want to switch a drive. I deleted every SMB share for this drive and tried to disable every other service too but I can´t unmount the drive.
    The Buttons are all greyed out for all of my drives :-/
    What can I do to find out what hinders the drive to be unmounted.

• I tried but it won`t install .... :-/

Also disabling of S.M.A.R.T din´t work.

I guess my system is just to old but to be honest I don´t know how to update it and I´m to anxius to do so because I don´t want to loose Data in my docker containers

• Offizieller Beitrag

I guess my system is just to old but to be honest I don´t know how to update

first step

once you can update without errors, you upgrade from OMV5 to OMV6

• Offizieller Beitrag

Look in the sharedfolder tab.

• Ah ok.
    Yeah I found this TAB unter Access Rights Management before and saw the shared folders and my dumb self thought it is a good idea to just delete the shared folder (without content) for the respective drive.
    But now I still can´t unmount the drive AND can´t change / reset the permissions of the folders, because I deleted them.
    *facepalmemoticonhere*

Is there anything I can do now?

Sorry for being such a "user".

• Offizieller Beitrag

The resetperms plugin installs a tab called Shared Folders in Use. Until the filesystem says it isn't referenced or in use in the Filesystems tab, you won't be able to unmount it.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't remember enough about omv5 to help and I don't want to setup a system just to do that. You really should upgrade to omv6.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• DerMega

Hat das Label OMV 5.x hinzugefügt.
  • DerMega

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!