Error When Apply NFS Configuration

• Hello,

i use OMV from version 2 and it's fantastic. Recently I have encuntered a problem with the service NFS.

I am running version 6.5.0-2 and i cannot change any NFS configuration. When i do so, the service nfs-server will not start.

This is the error that OMV gave me:

Then i start digging into the configuration file and found that the service nfs-mountd (/usr/sbin/rpc.mountd) is not starting. The problem seems that the arguments of rpc.mountd that OMV generate into the file /run/sysconfig/nfs-utils are not correct. This is nfs-utils

Code
     PIPEFS_MOUNTPOINT=/run/rpc_pipefs
    RPCNFSDARGS="--no-nfs-version 2 --nfs-version --nfs-version 3 --nfs-version 4 --nfs-version 4.1 --nfs-version 4.2 8"
    RPCMOUNTDARGS="--no-nfs-version 2 --nfs-version 0 --nfs-version 3 --nfs-version 4 --manage-gids"
    STATDARGS=""
    GSSDARGS=""
    RPCSVCGSSDARGS=""
    SVCGSSDARGS=""

The service nfs-mountd is trying to start /usr/sbin/rpc.mountd with $RPCMOUNTARGS and /usr/sbin/rpc.mountd can't recognize the option "--nfs-version 0"..

If i remove that from the file the services are working again.

Any advice?

Thx

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of:

sudo cat /proc/fs/nfsd/versions

sudo awk '{ for (i=1; i<=NF; i++) if ($i > 0) printf "%s,", $i }' /proc/fs/nfsd/versions | sed -e 's/+//g' -e 's/,$//'

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• votdev

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • Please go to the NFS settings page and re-configure the service.

Select the required NFS versions and uncheck the Enabled checkbox. Save. Enable the checkbox again. Save. Apply the configuration.

Thank you a lot, after these instrucions, it's working fine!

:)

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Please go to the NFS settings page and re-configure the service.

Select the required NFS versions and uncheck the Enabled checkbox. Save. Enable the checkbox again. Save. Apply the configuration.

Cool !!

I had the same problem, I followed your instruccions and it worked correctly.

Now OMV is updated and running well.

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!