Getting errors when installing plugins - please help!!

• Hi Guys.

My Build is: Intel Core i3 4130, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 120GB SSD (having the OS), 8TB (4x2 SEAGATE HAWK in RAID 0)

So I get this error whenever trying download any plugins on OVM6. An example would be the file browser plugin.. off the bat this error pops up.

500 - Internal Server Error

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-filebrowser 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-filebrowser : Depends: openmediavault (>= 6.5.4) but 6.5.0-3 is to be installed Depends: podman but it is not installable E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I am kind of in a bind. Help please. Newbie here! :)

• ryecoaaron

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Click update in the Updates tab and install updates. Did you look at the new user guide? https://wiki.omv-extras.org/doku.php?id=omv6:new_user_guide

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• votdev

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • votdev

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.
  • Hi.

I just did that. I went to Update Management > Updates and installed all the updates. It seemed to work without a hitch.

However when I got to plugins, the issue remains. I cannot download the plugin of file browser.

I get CONNECTION LOST followed by this error:

500 - Internal Server Error

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install openmediavault-filebrowser 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable distribution that some required packages have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming. The following information may help to resolve the situation: The following packages have unmet dependencies: openmediavault-filebrowser : Depends: openmediavault (>= 6.5.4) but 6.5.0-3 is to be installed Depends: podman but it is not installable E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

• Hi all,

Got this error message too:

I first had 45 updates pending and launched the update process through the GUI. Something went wrong during the process which looked frozen and I just refreshed the page to get access back. Then the GUI notified the server was rebooting and I get back to the login page.

Now I just have 3 updates pending:

• openmediavault 6.9.6-2
    • openmediavault-compose 6.11.1
    • qemu-guest-agent 1:7.2+dfsg-7+deb12u2~bpo11+1

I can't apply them as I immediately get the error message above.

Is there any way to apply only one upgrade? Or launch the upgrade from the console?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!