Problem with updating OMV 6.5.0-3 to the latest version.

• ndwOCorHey! I have a problem with updating and downloading plugins because I keep getting a 500 error. Reinstalling the system didn't help. And my hardware is a Dell Wyse 5010 terminal with 2GB of RAM.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-broken --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" dist-upgrade 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem.

OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-broken --fix-missing --auto-remove --allow-unauthenticated --show-upgraded --option DPkg::Options::="--force-confold" dist-upgrade 2>&1' with exit code '100': E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run 'dpkg --configure -a' to correct the problem. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc:225

Stack trace:

#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(619): Engined\Rpc\Apt->Engined\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusrP...', '/tmp/bgoutputBV...')

#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/apt.inc(229): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))

#2 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\Apt->upgrade(NULL, Array)

#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('upgrade', NULL, Array)

#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Apt', 'upgrade', NULL, Array, 1)

#6 {main}

• chente

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Please edit your post and replace the image with the error in text format. You can copy it in notifications to the clipboard.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Log in ssh to your server. Wetty or WinSCP can work. Then run that command as root or with sudo.

• chente

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • Hi! I'm reaching out to you again with a problem regarding plugin installation, and once again, it's not detecting updates. I tried entering the command 'dpkg --configure -a' via SSH, but unfortunately, it didn't help.

The notification I receive when trying to install the plugin is as follows:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; export LANGUAGE=; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --allow-downgrades --allow-change-held-packages --fix-missing --allow-unauthenticated --reinstall install 'openmediavault-onedrive' 2>&1' with exit code '100': Reading package lists...
    • Offizieller Beitrag

This is a different problem. It seems that a DNS server is missing on the network interface. Check your network interface configuration in the OMV GUI and add a DNS server (or configure the network interface with DHCP).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!