docker stack issue

• yes, first provide more info, eg: the stack do you use and permission of the used folders to see owner:group.

PD: Sorry, but by cristall ball is under repair now.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hmm.. I've never set up this container with Nord (I have with PIA numerous times).

It doesn't look like the kill switch is starting/stopping constantly, so I assume your username and password is correct.

By the way, what you posted, is pretty much useless.

Post your actual stack, and remove any personal info (ie, Nord username/password, etc.)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Well that all looks right. Are you sure those DNS servers are right?

Try this. You'll need to be root to do this, or you'll need to use sudo:

Code
    docker exec -it transmission-openvpn-syno bash

You'll see the prompt change as you bash into the contaiiner.

Once you are bashed in, what is the output of

Code
    ping -c5 google.com

and

Code
    ping -c5 8.8.8.8

You don't have to put them in a text file and upload it, click the </> in the formatting bar, and paste your text inside the code box. That's what it's there for.

• Offizieller Beitrag

here you go

Well, that rules out a DNS issue.

The Nord VPN seems to set up a lot different than the PIA VPN. This stack has worked for me for quite some time and is pretty straightforward...

One thing I notice with Nord....

If I bash into the container, and go to PIA's folder in the container, you can see all my .ovpn files (which are basically just configuration files)...

When I do the same for Nord however, it just shows an sh file there ...

Code
    root@ce44af8db345:~# cd /etc/openvpn/nordvpn/
    root@ce44af8db345:/etc/openvpn/nordvpn# ls
    configure-openvpn.sh
    root@ce44af8db345:/etc/openvpn/nordvpn#

To me it just seems strange there is any possibility that this would work, without those ovpn files... unless Nord is doing something I'm not understanding.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!