mount editor plugin

• Hi, I'm trying to remote quotas from two ext4 HDDs (Data and Backup) but i receive this error:

And yellow pending changes banner appears; if I click on "Apply changes", OMV again shows this error. I tried to reboot, but message appears again. Only option to eliminate banner is undo changes, but quota parameters are restored.

P.D.: ntfs HDD is an external USB HDD for backup, but i didn't try to change any parameter on it.

| OMV 7.0.4-2 Sandworm | AMD64 | Ryzen 3 3200G | 1x1TB SATA HDD (System) | 1x4TB SATA HDD Data 1x2TB SATA HDD Backup (Rsync) |

• Try unmounting and unplugging the NTFS drive first. You can always remount it later. The only errors I notice there are pertaining to it, so removing it should hopefully allow you to proceed

• I one edits the all mount points to eliminate quotas, and after applying changes the quota files have been deleted can this be reversed in the future, including recreating the quota files?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Neu
    • Offizieller Beitrag

can this be reversed in the future, including recreating the quota files?

There is button in the plugin to add the quota options back to fstab. You will need to manually run sudo quotacheck -cug /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-a4376e75-80b1-4a59-a86b-81c946b832c5. I guess I could have the plugin do that.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.6 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!