Wrong UI color for ​dashboard widget to display the temperatures of all physical disks

• The new dashboard widget to display the temperatures of all physical disks shows black color as background in Dark mode.

In attachment you can see it.

• votdev

Approved the thread.
  • Black is a punch in the face. You can use the colors as File System widget. The widget of disk temperature is too different from the others.

• votdev

Added the Label resolved
    • New
    • Official Post

I think if the widget used a color other than black, it would seem to be categorizing that temperature. Since different drives have different operating ranges and people have different opinions on optimal drive temperatures, black is the only choice.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The black is not the only choice (you can use dark gray), but I accepted your response. I almost got used to that color after two days :)

• The new dashboard widget to display the temperatures of all physical disks shows black color as background in Dark mode.

In attachment you can see it.

I didn't like the big black rectangles either so I changed the S.M.A.R.T. widget to bring back the disk temps. It's not hard to do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!