openmediavault-jdownloader Plugin

• Use the web button, my aim is to remove the GUI button if it all can be done via the webUI. My version must have auto updated some files as it shows todays date as the current build date

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Hello,

i have two problems with this plugin.
    1.: I updated the actual plugin before reading blogpost. So I didn't uninstall the old before. After reading blogpost, I tried to uninstall and install again the plugin. It runs, but in the processlist, it always shows, that it is started with GhostAWT (... -Dghostawt.library.path and so on). How could I get it to run without GhostAWT?
    2.: I'm using AutoShutdown. After every reboot JDownloader isn't connected to MyJDownloader. The one annoying workaround I found is, that I have to use the Updatebutton in the OMV Interface and then it is connected. When I look in the processlist, it looks like it isn't started. Do I have to change something to get it started on boot?

• Ok thanks for the hint. THis command doesn't delete /opt/jdownloader for me. That was the problem. After removing it, it works fine.

I think it was just deleting the files inside /opt/jdownloader and not the folder its self, I have fixed this for the next release, I will also remove the update button as it looks like it is now no longer needed.
    Now a few people are using it, are there any other settings that need to be added to the plugins setting page?

• Hi,

I had installed the omv-jdownloader plugin and edited the settings in the OMV WebGUI.
    Actually in my.jdownloader.com it's the hint, that no jdownloader is connected.

On the OMV Services, jdownloader is enabled but not running (a red bubble).

• The red bubble is not working with the version being tested at the moment (1.0.6) this along with the above improvements have been fixed in the upcoming 1.0.7 version.
    I fixed it not correctly reporting the service status after the same issue was found in the pyload plugin.

• Ok. But how can i connect the plugin to my.jdownloader.com ?

On the console, when i stop / start jdownloader i have this output:

/etc/init.d/jdownloader start
    Starting Jdownloader daemon:
    Already running

/etc/init.d/jdownloader stop
    Stopping Jdownloader daemon:
    Not running so not Stopping Jdownloader daemon:

It's that correct?

• Hi,

my first post here :)

I'm very happy about the opportunity to install jdownloader on my MicroServer. Especially since Pyload won't load anymore (since OMV 1.x)

But i cannot connect to myjdownloader.

I think the installation process and filling the setting area is idiotproof so what went wrong?

i have installed the plugin several times without success.

Login to myjdownloader.org works of course.

Hoping for help

Greetings

• Hey,
    does someone know when version 1.0.7 will be added to the repo? I'd like to put installing the plugin of till then so I won't have to edit the init script.

Thanks for all the hard work on this and the many other plugins, reading the topic sounds like it came a long way :)

• I will remove the now unneeded update button and double check everything else then ask if it can be added to the repo.

• If it says there is an update then click update in the webui, it should be ok now to do it this way.

• I have a feature request but I don't know if this is possible...

Could someone add an option that JDownloader is bound to a specific network adapter? For example tun0. So when tun0 goes down, JDownloader will not be able to download anything?
    Maybe this could get added to OMV in general for all processes?

Or are there any work arounds to get this working right now?

• Scared of downloading from One Click Hosters? :D

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!