Sonarr (NzbDrone) 1.0 Plugin

• You should try a
    reinstall of the plugin, first deleting your /opt/Sonarr folder and then run apt-get --reinstall install openmediavault-sonarr and it should it be back working. You can run into problems if you still have the plug in as Nzbdrone name and nzbdrone username for the daemon

That worked! Thanks a lot.

• I can see there's a new 3.12 upgrade proposed by OMV. Anyone tried it yet ? I followed jhmiller procedure with compiling 3.10 myself and Sonarr is working fine since. Is it worth installing the 3.12 ?

• I can see there's a new 3.12 upgrade proposed by OMV. Anyone tried it yet ? I followed jhmiller procedure with compiling 3.10 myself and Sonarr is working fine since. Is it worth installing the 3.12 ?

I installed the latest mono updates (20/01/15) and Sonarr is still alive and kicking, even restarted system to make sure.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• hmm, did the upgrade, but after that :

and of course, Sonarr is still up and running...

nevermind, Sonarr is working, that's the most important :)

• Hello all!

I finally made the switch over to Sonarr from Sickbeard. I have everything up and running. The only problem I am experiencing is Sonarr shutting itself down. From the reading I've been doing, this may still be related to Mono. I'm at work, otherwise I would be posting the log from Sonarr, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having stability issues? I have both Mono repositories enabled, and I'm wondering if that maybe has caused a problem? Or if anyone else is having stability issues? It throws up a an error in the webgui for Sonarr and seems to run fine, until it dies and I can no longer connect to the webgui. A reboot fixes it for a while.

Should I do a backup and do an uninstall/reinstall?

Darcy

• Sonarr has yet to quit on me and I use the develop branch that will be more prone to issues
    Does it quit after a certain period or is it random?

You could try removing the plugin and reinstalling it to se if it makes any difference.

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• It's completely random. Yesterday it stopped running multiple times. When I went to bed it was running when I checked it this morning it wasn't. I restarted it when I got home earlier tonight and it's still running now. So I dunno. I'll backup my settings and do a uninstall reinstall tomorrow. I don't know if maybe it's holdovers from when it was NZBDRONE interferring with the new naming and directories. I have no idea if when I installed the initial plugin it still used some NZBDRONE config stuff that has now all been changed to Sonarr. I love the software otherwise. It's 100 times better than Sickbeard.

Pretty happy that I picked OMV for my NAS solution. The community here is great and full of great advice.

• An update: Now I'm getting 100% CPU usage, which from another thread I've read can be from excessive log files being written. I noticde that Sonarr was doing this. Tried uninstalling it, the uninstall crapped out half way through. I honestly think I'm going to burn the entire OMV install down and start over. Some of the drives I have in there are ext2 formatted drives that I dropped in from my retired DLink NASes, and the lack of journalling is a bad thing so I need to convert them.

I've got a much better handle on how things need to be setup now. I'll report back once I'm down all the reinstalls and see if my mysterious problems go away.

• For the record, I'm getting something of the same thing. I haven't had time to try and track it down(started a new job two weeks ago), but Sonarr just seems to randomly quit. I suspect it's more a Sonarr issue than anything else though.

• Hello. So I haven't done a full re-install of OMV yet, as I'm not convinced that it will solve anything. I was able to fully remove Sonarr and it's dependencies and do a reinstall. However, I'm getting the following error when I start Sonarr (this popped up in my first install as well):

require.js:138 Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function (app){app.start();}

I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this pop up? Is this a bug in Sonarr (in which case I should go to their forums) or is it peculiar to this plugin? The Sonarr is fully updated.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. I'm about to start adding all my media back in and setting up the links to the downloaders and I really really don't want to have to do this a third time. LOL. But I will if I have to.

Darcy

• Got Sonarr up and running again, and it's still crashing itself randomly. I'm beginning to think it's more of a mono thing than the app itself. Looking at the log files, I don't see anything obvious. But it looks like it died sometime after 7AM this morning. At least I didn't come home to 100% CPU useage.

Still a relative linux noob, but is there a way to restart Sonarr from the command line so I don't have to reboot the whole system?

And is there any point in posting the log file for Sonarr?

Darcy

• Take a look to your downloading/serving files, if you use torrent, and other target resources if not, looking for invalid characters in names for windows.
    We are running a windows program and now mono directly incorporated . net code.
    Seems to me that your installation halts when it processes something invalid.

• That might be exactly it. Before I nuked it and reinstalled it, it was writing error after error in a log file for a download it did of American Horror Story which were blu-ray rips. Without proper episode naming (it was just a straight rip of the disks, no mkvs) it just kept trying over and over to process the download. I'll take a look when I get home. It's been running fine since I restarted it. We'll see if it survives the day.

• Hello,

My problem is in upgrade on Sonarr. I have this log:

In addition to updating sonar works well
    any idea...

Thanks

• hey guys,

thanks for the plugin.
    but i got some access denied problems ... :/

sabnzbd puts the complete files into /media/../Multimedia/SabNZB
    this is the scan folder for the nzbdrone
    sonarr has to move those files into the according folders located in /media/../Multimedia/TvShows/

but somehow this doesnt work ... :-/
    i always get the message "could not move/import file from xy access to path is denied"
    so i made all folder/subfolders "777" ... did not fix the problem ...

somebody can help? :(

• Hi,

What's the general feeling/verdict of this plugin on our latest-and-greatest OMV installs? Suspect the bulk of issues are Momo-related.. is this component likely to see an update sometime soon?

FYI. I initially ran with the master branch and experienced regular intermittent failures (requiring service restart), I have since moved to the dev branch and which appears to be more stable (a single crash since) however this may well be a placebo effect! Again, any comments/experience?

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!