[GUIDE] Sickbeard+SABnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+Others

• The plugin for OMV 0.6(1) has the option to add any fork you like. I can't guarantee all will work but all I have tried do. Setting will automatically be purged when changing to other forks as each fork has its own way of dealing will settings

[align=center]banner@1x.jpg
    What I am watching/watched on my Popcorn Hour media player
    omv 2.1.1 stoneburner | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 1.29
    MySQL (Percona[size=8]) | Newznab | Sonarr | CP | HP | NZBget | YAMJ | CUPS

• Just a little information for people using Sarakha repo (or other derivative versions) for sickbeard.

Since recent versions of sickbeard, you need to install python 2.7.7+ (altinstall) and Cheetha 2.4.4 to get work.
    According Sarakha all derivatives of Sickbeard (except the Ruudburger which requires 2.5 +) now uses python 2.7.7 +.

In my case, I opted for the 2.7.8 version that works wonders for Sickbeard, Headphones and Couchpotato.

cheers

NeurOSick
    Hardware ASRock N68C-GS, AMD FX-4100 8GB RAM
    OMV3 Distro + OMV-Extra + Docker + OpenVPN = Unlimited possibilities!

• Zitat von "davidh2k"

As far as I know the cytec repo is already in the plugin, so you should be able to download german episodes.

Greetings
    David

I am on omv 0.5 ... and I have not seen it in the plugin so far. Is it already in 0.5 OMV plugin or only in the 0.6 plugin?

Everything is possible, sometimes it requires Google to find out how.

• Pardon SerErris, it's probably Kralizec only.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Is it possible to add support for the dev branch of sickrage? I know that updating to Kralizec will let me do it manually, but I don't want it to purge my settings since I'm just moving to a different branch of the same fork.

• If you are using the plugin that has the custom fork option then you can just swap branches using the drop down menu.

If you are using another method you can swap manually by:-

1 . cd to the folder sickrage is installed in
    2. run git checkout {branch name}

Code
    git checkout {branch name}

I would stop the service before doing above and start it when done.

• Hi Guys, does anyone know why its refusing to download the script.
    I confirm that i am using the code wget https://raw.github.com/cptjhmi…_Installers/master/omv.sh --no-check-certificate
    as suggested in the early pages of this thread.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There are plugins for a lot of the programs that are just a click install :) You may need to install omv-extras if you haven't already.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The script has not been tested for Kralizec.

You will probably be better off running apt-get install deluge on Kralizec, you wont get a side menu but you will get a install specifically for Kralizec.

• Hi all,

First of all thanks a lot for putting up this script and following up. Also please excuse me in advance if my questions are naive... I try hard, but I still desperately remain a noob ;)

I used the script to install Couchpotato Server, Sickbeard, Sabnzbd and Headphones (in a directory I created purposely in /) on my OMV (sardaukar).
    The install went fine with no error.

I opened the following ports in my firewall :
    5050 (tcp) for CPS
    8081 (tcp) for Sickbeard
    8083 (tcp) for SABnzbd
    8080 (tcp) for Headphones.
    But when I select one of the new service icons in the left panel of omv web gui, the right frame fails to load the corresponding UI.

Note: In the case of Sickbeard, accessing its web UI from a browser and enabling SSL solved the issue: Now Sickbeard's UI appears in the right panel when selecting the service icon.

When I type the following URLs in a browser :
    - http://[serverIP]:8080 => SABnzbd UI while I expected Headphones on that port
    - https://[serverIP]:8081 => Sickbeard UI - correct (as explained above)
    - http://[serverIP]:5050 => Couchpotato UI - correct.... but I now have a new issue I'll explain further down
    - I ignore what's the port to open for Headphones (?)

Your guidance will be greatly appreciated in this regard.

1) Which ports to open in firewall (especially for SSL access) for each of these services... as it seems I gathered wrong info?

2) How to (if possible) enable SSL access for SABnzbd, CP Server, and Headphones?

3) Also I'd like to know the proper way to uninstall any of the services installed using this nice script

4) Last... but not least: How to recover CP Server's login & pwd? I probably did set them from the UI but can't access it anymore since today...
    I tried findin them in /root/.couchpotato/settings.conf but couldn't find :(

Thank you in advance. Keep up the excellent work.

• 1. The ports are user configured but the default ports are as you say above but SABnzbd is 8080 and Headphones is 8181.
    2. Done through the GUI of each app, if you have already done Sickbeard then the rest are basically the same.
    3. To uninstall just add a minus sign (-) to the number, do 1 item at a time.
    4. The login info will be in the config file, you will need to stop CP, remove the user name and password lines, save the file and then start the service again. You can now use the GUI to re-setup your login info.

• Thanks a lot mate. I used this command to stop CP:
    pkill -f CouchPotato.py
    ... which allowed me to edit the settings.conf file as you confirmed

Then I tried to restart CP using this command:
    python ~/CouchPotatoServer/CouchPotato.py &
    ... but it returned an error

so I rebooted and could then start again with the setup wizzard. :)
    Note for others: the advanced settings (to enable SSL) seem only available afterwards

• Always try to use either

Code
    service {NAME} stop/start

or

Code
    /etc/init.d/{NAME} stop/start

• I installed couchpotato, sickbeard & SABnzdb using the instructions on page 1, and it worked great.

But I do have some very noob questions about setup. I'm still reading up & trying to figure things out on my own but honestly I think I'm missing the big picture due to inexperience.

1) Do I need to add users for these apps in OMV so they have permission to write files to the directories with all my media (RAID volume)? What are the user names & password? Also, isn't that a bit of a security risk?
    2) How do I save files DLed from SABnzdb onto the RAID volume? When trying to set save folders, the apps default to the drive where OMV is installed. This drive is way too small for my media, I want it to save to my RAID dir "TV_Shows" (/dev/md127/TV_Shows). But when I try to browse for the right folders from the menus "Temporary Download Folder" or "Completed Download Folder" I don't see it. I have the same problem trying to setup media locations in couchpotato
    3) Should I save the files initially to the OMV drive & then transfer to the RAID using post-processing in couchpotato, or save it to the RAID from SABnzdb directly?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

-Fry

• Are you on 0.5 or 1.0? If the latter, use the Plugins instead.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

• The script versions run as root user, thus already have the highest permissions. Move your files with sickbeard/cp/sab (sab has some scripts to push the files back to sick/cp and move them accordingly.

Greetings
    David

• 1.0 is considered to be stable but it wasn't released yet officially. Release is not too far away.

Greetings
    David

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!