I get a daily message stating: "A DegradedArray event had been detected ....
md127 : active raid1 dm-0
2930100224 blocks super 1.2 [2/1] [_U]
bitmap: 18/22 pages [72KB], 65536KB chunk"
But S.M.A.R.T. checks don't seem to find anything unusual and the drives are less than two years old.
I learned the following information might help solving my problem.
Raid 0 (Mirror), with:
1 WD Elements 3TB
1 WD Elements 4TB
I've got no idea what happened that degraded my raid, because I noticed this error probably a long time after it started. It might not have worked properly from the start. It might have to do with my drives being encrypted. I have to unlock my drives again if my system reboots. I also have to restart my monit service manually everytime my NUC Debian driven OMV restarts. No idea what monit does and if it might have something to do with the Raid.
And now, the output from the various CLI commands is in the attachment.