Error access openmediavault gui

• Hi,

I spend one week to configure my server on OMV5, I had a lot of problems..

For example, I had to remove the DNS setting 8.8.8.8 as specified in the technodadlife video of OMV5 installation because I was not able to add or update any pluggins on homeassistant container, and the apt update and upgrade wasn't working anymore... So I have removed the DNS settings, and it was working again.

I finally get everything working today :love: and just before doing a clonezilla backup... Everything goes wrong... I wasn't able to access to my openmediavault GUI anymore...:cursing:

After rebooting, I have obtained the following error on the interface :

1. Error #0:
    2. OMV\Exception: Failed to read file '/var/cache/openmediavault/cache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json' (size=0). in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc:207
    3. Stack trace:
    4. #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/file.inc(223): OMV\Json\File->getContents()
    5. #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/controlpanel/controlpanelabstract.inc(198): OMV\Json\File->read()
    6. #2 /var/www/openmediavault/index.php(46): OMV\ControlPanel\ControlPanelAbstract->render()
    7. #3 {main}

And I don't know what to do... I search on the web, I have enough space on my disk, but I don't know why this error appears... ||

Is it because of DNS setting? I try to change it, but without the web interface, I don't know how to do it...

Could you help me?

Thanks

• The file doesn't exist :

[cpp]root@rdhome:~# ls -ltra /var/cache/openmediavaultcache.omv\controlpanel\login_js.json

ls: impossible d'accéder à '/var/cache/openmediavaultcache.omvcontrolpanellogin_js.json': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type[/cpp]

I have something similar, but it is not the same file path:

I can reinstall OMV from scratch to resolve it, but I would like to understand what happened because it is not the first time that I have this error. I have it few days ago, but I needed to reinstall my system on another disk, so I haven't search for a solution.

What do you put inside the primary & secondary DNS settings on the OMV web gui ? Because the 8.8.8.8 wasen't working anymore after few hour...

Thanks

• I think I have found the problem...

1589704789-disk.png

What is this overlay2 folder which take me so much disk space ?

• RomainD2

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!