Web Station in OMV 5

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't really know what web station is but you can easily run a web server docker.

omv 7.4.2-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.14 | compose 7.2.1 | k8s 7.2.0-1 | cputemp 7.0.2 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.8

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• What type of service would you like to host?

Webstation is just a webserver with php and optional MySQL. With docker, you find a bunch of services and their basic requirements preconfigured, which I think, is the more comfortable method.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
    It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
    Terry Pratchett

• What type of service would you like to host?

Webstation is just a webserver with php and optional MySQL. With docker, you find a bunch of services and their basic requirements preconfigured, which I think, is the more comfortable method.

I am trying to host my site with omv, but i can not get it work. How to do it and what i need in OMV to work. my site files are in /var/www/mysite.com i tried with nginx and php,but did something wrong and had to reinstall OMV for 4th time this week, so what i have to do in windows everything works well but here in Linux I am lost ;) So will be grateful if can get some help how to host website with OMV! step by step guide for noob like me ;)

• Try searching for „host website with docker“. Honestly. If you fuck up, just your docker is a mess and not your whole OMV system.

Depending on what your website is all about (static website? Wordpress? Sth else?) You need to setup more or less things via Docker.

• For things like Wordpress, there are even preconfigured containers, where you just dump your theme and content and everything is done.

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
    It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
    Terry Pratchett

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!