I am running my OMV 5 setup using a SanDisk 64GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive - SDCZ430-064G-G46 USB stick. I have installed the flash memory plugin. But I did not run the "optional" steps listed in the plugin's tab.
I have noticed that my usb stick is very hot. I actually bought 2 of these sticks and tried the OS on both sticks. Both run hot.
* Has anyone observed something similar?
* How can I confirm that the flash memory plugin is working?
* How can see how much writing to the USB is occurring either on the OS partition or to swap partition?
* Do I need to perform the "optional" steps? Why are they optional?
* With this plugin is swap still being written to the USB stick.
BTW I am running and Asrock j5005 itx board with 16GB of memory.
Thanks in advance.