HDD MISSING IN FILE SYSTEM

• Hellow

I have setup a nas with omv.

Using 2 tb 1 tb 5 tb hdd with external power supply adapter

Everything was fine but when i shut it down and restart there is all hdd showing in filesystem is missing..

Please suggest me to overcome this

• Offizieller Beitrag

Im not sure what the previous kernel would have to do with this, but I don't use the Pi's.

Are you sure your external drives were powered on, and not asleep? Make sure they are powered on, then either via ssh or console, log in as root and type mount -a and see if they show as available in the gui after a refresh.

• Im not sure what the previous kernel would have to do with this, but I don't use the Pi's.

Are you sure your external drives were powered on, and not asleep? Make sure they are powered on, then either via ssh or console, log in as root and type mount -a and see if they show as available in the gui after a refresh.

I wasn't aware it was a Pi. In my case, my raid card drivers are not loading on the most recent kernel, 5.8 but work fine on 5.7.

OMV 6.x
    Supermicro X9DRH-7F
    2X-XEON E5-2660V2
    128GB PC3-10600R ECC REG
    Supermicro SATA DOM 64GB
    Areca ARC-1883IX-24
    24X - WD WD80EFZX
    NORCO RPC-4224 4U
    Eaton 5PX 1500

• I HAVE TRIED BUT NOT AFTER DOING A FRESH INSTALL ALL MY HDD IS NOT SHOWING IN GUI 'mount - a' not working.

Can you mount your HDDs again through OMV GUI, or they aren’t even present in “Disks”?

Also can you paste here the result of

$cat /etc/fstab

And

$lsblk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!