"CRON-APT completed" notification and suspicious URL

• Hi guys,

Last night i received to OMV notifications with the subject "CRON-APT completed on **** [/etc/cron-apt/config]".

While I know my system is not fully updated I am concerned about what triggered this notifications (never got them before) and these particular lines in it:

Any insight you could share will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

HQ

• KM0201

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • You are using a GPG signed package repository but you do not have the public key for it on your keyring. Locate, download, and add the key to your keyring if it's a legitimate repository and you trust it.

Google search for instructions if you do not know how to do this.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Hi, thanks for the prompt feedback on this

You are using a GPG signed package repository but you do not have the public key for it on your keyring. Locate, download, and add the key to your keyring if it's a legitimate repository and you trust it.

Google search for instructions if you do not know how to do this.

Sorry, I should have elaborated a bit more. I understand the meaning of the missing GPG key what intrigues me is if there is normal that I get this notice out of the blue and that I have a ppa repo in my sources as I don recall adding it myself (although I might very well have forgotten about it)

Not exactly an xu4-cloudshell but a cousing, an "HC2"

Do you know what packages does that PPA provide? What would you advice me?

I am not using the "cloudshell" case, just the basic stock device with an attached HDD.

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!