Continued Permissions problems

• Ive posted elsewhere but received nothing back so thought Id try in general. I have had problem after a reinstall with permissions. Below is what I put in my other post

• Hi

Past few days when Ive tried to delete some folders and files from the server I get told I cant because its still in use or I dont have permissions. Ive tried turning the computer off and the server but this hasnt worked. Then today I have got this below when Ive tried to add my GoPro footage to the server folder I have on there

&thumbnail=1

The server is on and connected in the same way I always have had it after the clean install I did a week ago. I have tried resetting the permissions for the folder in question but this has done nothing

Any ideas?

Thanks

Just an update - the above screenshot now keeps coming up even after clicking OK. keep cycling through

Another Update

I cant now add to some folders which I was able to before and when I try to reset permissions I get this in OMV

&thumbnail=1

Any ideas anyone

• You can not change the ownership or permissions on the aquota.* files without first unsetting the immutable bit on them. There is no need to alter these files so you should just ignore these warnings.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I was able to use them after the reinstall but now I cant add to some folders and also other folders wont delete - If Im adding I can place files in a certain place in the folder tree but not in the folder I want. EG:

TV
    - Friends

- Season 1

Will allow me to add to the TV folder but not into Friends or Season folder

Also found if I try moving anything in these folders further back in the tree of folders it wont allow this either due to permissions

• If you think it's a permissions problem why don't you just fix it?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!