error 502 bad gateway.

• hello everyone, hoping someone is able to assist me.

so earlier today i was trying to add guest to my smb share and i kept getting an error. first thing i tried was to reboot my machine. after doing that I am now stuck with error 502 bad gateway. ive tried the 2 common commands that everyone recommends

Code
     omv-salt deploy run phpfpm

#this one gives me 4 errors
    Code
    omv-salt deploy run nginx

ive used these commands in the past when i had issue and they seemed to fix it but not this time.

im not the most advanced linux user so im not to sure what im doing so i appreciate anyone who is willing to help.

im using OMV6

update. i can still see some of my files om my share using my PC but one entire folder of movies is all gone. i have another folder on that same disk with other files that are still there.

• Offizieller Beitrag

What platform are you using? amd64, ARM, ...? If it is a Debian 11 base system, the path /etc/php/7.4/fpm/pool.d should exist, except the distro you are using is doing something weird that is not supported by OMV, your installation is broken in general or you've modified the installation yourself by installing packages that are not supported.

• thanks everyone i purged php and had to reinstall omv but got it working now, however there are 2 folders called MOVIES and they are a copy of eachother. sometimes they show as empty folders and other times they show as full of all my movies. they are duplicates of eachother so when i delete something in one it deletes it in the other one as well. is there a way to fix this?

• post the output of ls -lah <path/to/MOVIES>  for both directories

or are you talking about shared folders?

If you got help in the forum and want to give something back to the project click here (omv) or here (scroll down) (plugins) and write up your solution for others.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!