Plugins page's behaviour after upgrade

• HI everybody,

I recently upgrade OMV5 to OMV6.

The upgrade went almost well, meaning that I needed to run the fix

Code
    wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/fix5to6upgrade | sudo bash

and uncomment the line

Code
    IdentLookups off

in /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf.

Then OMV worked well. But I noted something strange. I then installed 3 new plugins (filebrowser, kernel and onedrive). Even if they seem to work well (I didn't run the authentication command for onedrive, for the time being), I cannot see them as "Installed" in the plugins' page.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

• what do you see on the plug-ins page?

The normal list of plugins. I see the "green circle" with Installed written into it for most of the plugins I got but for 3 of them (file-browser, kernel and onedrive) I cannot see it even if they're currently installed and correctly running. This happened after the upgrade from OMV5 that needed an upgrade fix

Code
    wget -O - https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/installScript/raw/master/fix5to6upgrade | sudo bash

More precisely: I upgraded, I fixed, everything was ok (plugins correctly running), installed those 3 plugins but, after the installation ended, I didn't see themas installed in the plugin page even if they were present in the Services list (and I was able to set ut them correctly.

Clear browser cache or force reload with Ctrl+Shift+R

Thanks macom but, I'm sorry, it didn't work.

• Can not reproduce the issue. Maybe running omv-mkaptidx as root in CLI will fix the issue.

Indeed, looking around, I also saw the solution proposed by Zoki here. But, as I've seen your reply, I tried firstomv-mkaptidx but the result was sudo: omv-mkaptidx: command not found.

• I'm also able to see every plugin installed if I run dpkg -l | grep openmediav

• Code
    root@omv6box:/home/vagrant# sudo omv-mkaptidx
    Creating index of upgradeable packages ...
    Creating index of openmediavault plugins ...

I'm sorry votdev, still receiving sudo: omv-mkaptidx: command not found

There's no omv-mkapitdx command in /usr/sbin/ folder

• Offizieller Beitrag

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openme

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4 | scripts 7.0.1

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openme

The result is:

• That command must exist, otherwise your installation is broken. Try this:

Code
    $ sudo apt-get install --reinstall openmediavault

Done! Problem solved. I run that command and rebooted. Now the plugins' page correctly report all the installed elements.

• rcgrasso

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • rcgrasso

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!