OMV Login / Password

• I just got back from a weeklong trip and when trying to login, I kept getting "Incorrect Username/Password" errors. I tried the next day and was able to log in. Tonight, I'm getting the errors again. I'm trying to reset but when using Putty to launch OMV-Firstaid, its asking for my user name and password and it keeps saying my password is incorrect. I have no idea how to reset/repair without a new install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just got back from a weeklong trip and when trying to login, I kept getting "Incorrect Username/Password" errors. I tried the next day and was able to log in. Tonight, I'm getting the errors again. I'm trying to reset but when using Putty to launch OMV-Firstaid, its asking for my user name and password and it keeps saying my password is incorrect. I have no idea how to reset/repair without a new install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Uh, that's a bit unusual. I'm assuming your system was not compromised and your passwords changed.

Have you tried using root and your root password to SSH in? (assuming you had root ssh enabled) ?

• crashtest

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!