how to nextcloud on OMV 6.x.x

• Code
    please help me with nextcloud
    i would like to install nextcloud,
    I have gsm internet with double nat so duckdns won't help. 
    I have to use cloudflare.
    Can anyone help me how to run nextcloud itself. I haven't found any tutorial
    currently i have docker and portainer installed.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Here you have a tutorial. But fixing access from a domain is a must.

And here a way to install and use docker. https://wiki.omv-extras.org/doku.php?id=omv6:docker_in_omv

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Code
    please help me with nextcloud
    i would like to install nextcloud,
    I have gsm internet with double nat so duckdns won't help. 
    I have to use cloudflare.
    Can anyone help me how to run nextcloud itself. I haven't found any tutorial
    currently i have docker and portainer installed.

You're going to have to purchase a domain I'm pretty sure. If you get the domain working through cloudflare... routing nextcloud through it simple.

Here's a guide I wrote a while ago, but it should still be accurate. It will basically walk you through the process of getting a domain (if you don't have one), setting it up with swag and routing it through cloudflare. Once you've got that working... it's easy to route NC though it and there are multiple guides here on the forum for that.

• hi,
    currently I have a domain and configured cloudflare, I tried to put nextcloud on truenas but my server is too weak and I had to go back to OMV.

now I'm in the process of configuring docker.

Before I had omv 5 and now in the latest version you have to work hard to make it work.

Idon't understand this from your tutorial

If you follow
    exactly what I put in that compose, you’ll need to forward port 81
    to 80, and 444 to 443 for your server IP in your router(81/444 are
    internal, 80/443 are external)

cloudflare is to bypass the router setting and go directly to the server.
    What are port forwarding for?

according to the instructions from cloudflare, install the plugin on the client and specify the port to which traffic from the domain should be redirected, bypassing the router

sorry for my English

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!