jellyfin portainer failed to start

• Hi,

Log attached, does anyone have any idea? I have multiple containers for Plex, Jellyfin, swag, and DD client. The jellyfin one won't startup as of this morning, I rebooted this morning and the others all came up and I noticed the jellyfin won't come up now. Just keeps erroring out with requested failled with error code 400 and says Stopped for 14 hours with exit code 128

• Tried to run the below tonight and I get the error seen below. Same error I'm getting from Portainer. Nvidia seems to be setup and comes up with Nvidia-smi. Pasted in below. There were like 46 updates on OMV that I installed and I'm guessing between messing up NFS that I have fixed now thanks to my other thread on here, that it also messed up this in someway. Could someone please point me in the right direction.

root@voltron:~# docker run -d \

--name=jellyfinnv \

--volume /path/to/config:/config \

--volume /path/to/cache:/cache \

--volume /path/to/media:/media \

--user 1000:1000 \

--net=host \

--restart=unless-stopped \

--runtime=nvidia \

--gpus all \

jellyfin/jellyfin

docker: Error response from daemon: unknown or invalid runtime name: nvidia.

See 'docker run --help'.

root@voltron:~#

• Offizieller Beitrag

Seems like an nvidia related issue, I'd check this thread.

• You can not copy example docker run commands you find out on the internet, paste them into the terminal, and expect them to work.

The --volume statements you are using are meaningless.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• In case anyone finds this thread, the below fixed the issue from the guide linked above.

*******************************************************************************

Important Comment for compose plugin:

With the new docker compose plugin, every time you reconfigure the OMV settings, that plugin is overwriting the daemon.json

from step 6.

!!! To prevent this you have to go to /#/services/compose/settings in the OMV GUI and leave the entry for "Docker Storage" blank !!!

(standard setting is /var/lib/docker)

If overwriting happened , repeat the commands:

Code

Code
    sudo nvidia-ctk runtime configure --runtime=docker

sudo systemctl restart docker
    • Offizieller Beitrag

In case anyone finds this thread, the below fixed the issue from the guide linked above.

That's why I put that link. I got the impression that you hadn't updated for a long time.

• chente

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
  • chente

Hat das Label OMV 6.x hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!