Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin;

• Hi,

Following this guide :

I get an error at step 12 when trying to define compose setting.

• looks like you missed step 4

Dell 3050 Micro, i5-6500T, 8GB Ram

Plugins - compose, cputemp, omv-extras, sharerootfs.

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 128gb USB Pen Backup, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• Offizieller Beitrag

That is extremely old and was written when the plugin first came out and people were struggling to transition. I'm honestly not sure how accurate it still is as aaron has made some signficant changes to the plugin since then

• Nope.

Did step 4

4. Click Enable Docker Repo (if it's not already)

can you show the compose set up page?

Drives - 512gb SSD Boot, 128gb USB Pen Backup, 1tb nvme Data, 16TB (8tbx 2 merg) Media,

Docker - dozzle, netdata, nginx-proxy-manager, plex, prowlarr, qbittorrentvpn, radarr, sonarr, watchtower.

• fvjiww.jpg

why did you blank out the docker path? can you paste it here.

• But is not related to :

"The named service docker is not available"

which is very strange as I indeed enabled Docker repo.

I did three fresh installs.

2 failed with this message and 1 succeeded with the exact same configuration .....

After enabling Docker repo and before installing compose, is there a way to check if the service is available ?

• And I guess it is similar to this :

• Hi,

I'm having problem with adding compose folder in settings. I followed all steps in the guide but when applying the configuration changes i have this error:

Was searching for solution but can't see what is causing the issue. I have manually added the PUBKEY but still the same.

Last week I updated from ald 6 release to the latest 6 one and having this issue with docker, portainer compose.

Any idea how to fix this pleae?

• Second part of error code as it was to long for one post:

• I'm having problem with adding compose folder in settings. I followed all steps in the guide but when applying the configuration changes i have this error:

The errors are:

Code
    ID: configure_compose_global_env_file
    Function: file.managed
    Name: /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-F67E4E807E4E3A1F/backup/global.env
    Result: False
    Comment: Failed to change mode to 0600

You can NOT use a NTFS drive. OMV/Debian need to set Linux permissions on it.

Code
    ID: docker_install_packages
    Function: pkg.installed
    Comment: An error was encountered while installing package(s): W: GPG error: http://httpredir.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 0E98404D386FA1D9 NO_PUBKEY 6ED0E7B82643E131
    E: The repository 'http://httpredir.debian.org/debian bullseye-backports InRelease' is not signed.

You are using a Pi.

Go to System-> omv-extras and "Disable backports" and click "apt clean"

Code
    ID: docker
    Function: service.running
    Comment: The named service docker is not available

Which version of RaspiOS are you running?

Post the output of:

dpkg --print-architecture

If it's arm64, fix the first 2 errors and this will be cleared.

If it's armhf, you'll need to start fresh with arm64 Lite version of RaspiOS.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!