Create thread or reply

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is this a newbie thing :D post a new thread....server error....post a reply.....server error.......submit again....server error.....only to go back to the forum and find you've posted the same thing twice :cursing: but with a note under the second requiring moderator approval.

• Hi,

i got the server error several times in the past also. I don´t no the reason. But my experience is in that case I wait for 30 seconds then reload the web page and go back to the forum, but don´t submit the post again. The post was submitted to the forum successfully either.

Curious ?(

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Offizieller Beitrag

The forum software seems to display an error when the post is put in the moderation queue. Not sure why some of the posts go in the queue and others don't.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

do you have a screenshot of that "error"?

No, I actually deleted them yesterday, but it did again just now when replying to a thread.....but and this is from memory something about App/Error/Logs if it does it again I'll screenshot it or copy the output.

EDIT: Ok this may or may not be of relevance, most forums including this one use a quick reply on here you get 'more options' on other sites it can be just 'advanced'......it's that that seems to be the problem. To reply to your post I left it on quick reply, when I replied to my own thread I used 'more options' and got the error when hitting reply.

• I get this same behavior most of the time as well.
    however I usually open new window when responding so if I get an error ot it seams like post did not submit
    I just switch to the main window and refresh. if I see my post in the list I just close the bad window and go on.

omv 3.0.56 erasmus | 64 bit | 4.7 backport kernel
    SM-SC846(24 bay)| H8DME-2 |2x AMD Opteron Hex Core 2431 @ 2.4Ghz |49GB RAM
    PSU: Silencer 760 Watt ATX Power Supply
    IPMI |3xSAT2-MV8 PCI-X |4 NIC : 2x Realteck + 1 Intel Pro Dual port PCI-e card
    OS on 2×120 SSD in RAID-1 |
    DATA: 3x3T| 4x2T | 2x1T

• Offizieller Beitrag

With me it happens at times, i click on a response it does not go. I mean the screen does not change. I click again same thing and again. The post i see is coming in thrice.

Yeah same here I've learn't to just refresh the page, you then get a message saying something that you've just posted blah blah.....but at least a reply or thread start does get added.

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!