'System information' empty

• After installing OMV the 'System information' panel in the dashboard, and from the tree menu is empty.

Code
    Release: 5.2.1-1
    Codename: Usul

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36

1) Classic View in Chrome:

- Completely deleted site data (cookies, ...) - same issue

1a) Console output:

Code
    Uncaught TypeError: OMV.util.Format.binaryUnitRenderer is not a function at Plugin.js:140 Packages.js:120 Uncaught TypeError: OMV.util.Format.binaryUnitRenderer is not a function at Packages.js:120

2) Incognito mode:

2b) Console output - empty.

• Hi! Same issue here, a year after the thread was started. Fresh install on a raspberry pi 4, version 5.5.23-1. System information is empty. Also, username not indicated in the upper right corner, right where you can logout. The first they system information was not empty, second day problem started. There was a problem with the status file, but I solved that. Now everything is up to date and seems to be fine, except for the empty sys info. Any ideas? Has this issue been solved yet? (Deleted cash in browser, tried 5 different browsers and 3 different computers on the LAN - every time empty sys info.) Thank you in advance.

• Hello all,

I have this problem - I've tried Firefox and Safari and have cleared the cache and cookies in both browsers. It happened after I had updated OMV5, now running. 5.6.5-1 and updated just last night.

Also, I notice that if I visit Diagnostics>System Information>Overview tab, the page is blank.

Thank you,

Nick.

I ride bikes a long way.
    longbikejourney.com

omv 6.9.2-1 (Shaitan) | 64 bit | Linux 6.1.0-0.deb11.11-amd64 | Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1220 V2 @ 3.10GHz | Dell PowerEdge R210 8GB RAM

• Same issue here now after a reboot, I've cleared cache and tried different browsers but it's still blank.

Any ideas how to fix?

Edit: I've fixed it, I just made a simple settings change and clicked "Apply" up on the top right corner. I did this to force the configuration change to 'refresh' things and it worked. No idea what caused the issue but glad its fixed!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!