No configuration file found at '/etc/snapraid.conf'

• I'm getting this message since upgrading to OMV7 and see that /etc/snapraid.conf is now /etc/omv-snapraid-f83da35f-74e1-4683-b6bb-6c58bfb137fd.conf, I'm assuming this is because OMV7 is still RC, will it be changed back to snapraid.conf once its released?

OMV7 | Xeon W-1250 | 48 GB | Linux 6.5 PVE

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm getting this message since upgrading to OMV7 and see that /etc/snapraid.conf is now /etc/omv-snapraid-f83da35f-74e1-4683-b6bb-6c58bfb137fd.conf, I'm assuming this is because OMV7 is still RC, will it be changed back to snapraid.conf once its released?

Nope. The snapraid plugin added support for multiple arrays in OMV 6.x (only in testing repo) and that version is the primary version on OMV 7.0. So, the plain snapraid.conf file is no longer used. The .conf file with the UUID is the correct file. There will be one conf file for each snapraid array.

omv 7.1.0-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just a note... There should be nothing RC about any of the omv-extras plugins. The OMV 7.x change was very minimal and the plugins did not have to change much.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.2 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.5 | scripts 7.0.7

• niemer

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.
    • Neu
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I just install new omv7 today. It works well on GUI though.. but I want to use it from terminal. How? TQVM

Install debian and don't install OMV afterwards :)

It's a joke. Why do you want to use OMV from terminal? The goal of OMV is to provide a server management GUI. There is no point in installing OMV and not wanting to use the GUI.

If you mean logging into the terminal just log in with the root user. The password is the one you entered during installation.

• sure. But I don't always login to omv gui after everything is set up and running. I can't run snapraid status or snapraid touch from terminal on omv 7 as of now. it used to be simpler before.

• sure. But I don't always login to omv gui after everything is set up and running. I can't run snapraid status or snapraid touch from terminal on omv 7 as of now. it used to be simpler before.

Post the snapraid commands you are using in the terminal.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Neu
    • Offizieller Beitrag

I can't run snapraid status or snapraid touch from terminal on omv 7 as of now. it used to be simpler before.

I can't support multiple arrays in one snapraid file.

The plugin isn't trying to support the command line.

If you only have one array, you could easily add one symlink to allow your commands to work.

sudo ln -s /etc/snapraid/ARRAY_NAME.conf /etc/snapraid.conf

or you could just pass the -c and the file location to the command you are used to using.

snapraid -c /etc/snapraid/ARRAY_NAME.conf status

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!