Nextcloud - app

• Hi,

So I had to do a fresh install of Nextcloud, swag and madiadb. Everything seems to be working but when I go to Nextcloud dashboard and then go to App from the drop down menu the page always times out. I've tried restarting but still the same and no errors in any of the logs so I'm not sure what to do???

• So delete everything and re-do everything?

in the nextcloud app.... yes.... (clear data/cache on the app)... then set up the App again... it will repopulate based on what the server is reporting.... I'm assuming you don't have any local data stored and you're only using the app to access server data.... So clearing data on the app, won't really effect anything.

Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

• in the nextcloud app.... yes.... (clear data/cache on the app)... then set up the App again... it will repopulate based on what the server is reporting.... I'm assuming you don't have any local data stored and you're only using the app to access server data.... So clearing data on the app, won't really effect anything.

Ah sorry its not the actual Nextcloud app that's the problem, the problem is with the "Apps" from the drop down menu in the Nextcloud admin page (when you sign in on the PC)

• STUKguy

Added the Label OMV 5.x
  • STUKguy

Added the Label resolved
  • Ah sorry its not the actual Nextcloud app that's the problem, the problem is with the "Apps" from the drop down menu in the Nextcloud admin page (when you sign in on the PC)

My mistake, I misunderstood.

Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!