Can't Mount: DatabaseException

• I haven't made any changes for a while on my Odroid HC2 running OMV. I have OMV on a microSD card, and then a 4 GB HDD. I bought a 5 GB portable HDD to do back-ups, but I cannot mount it. I wiped it, then created the file system (EXT4), and when I try to mount, I get this error:

I have tried rebooting, and it doesn't make a difference.

Also, this seems to be related... I notied that Docker was no longer enabled, so I went to the Docker tab and got a bunch of errors while the page was trying to load, and then I toggled the enabled button, and clicked "Save," and then got a similar error:

• 1. Get a brand new 32GB class A1 SanDisk microSD card.

2. Read this guide and follow it to the letter.

Simple and sure backup and restore: In a Scheduled Job: rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-label-SOURCE/ /srv/dev-disk-by-label-DESTINATION/ (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)
    OMV 5 (current) - Hardware: Thinkserver TS140, Nextcloud, Plex, Airsonic, Navidrome, Ubooquity, Digikam, & Heimdall - NanoPi M4 (v.1), backup - Odroid XU4, Pi-Hole (DietPi) - Testing/Playing: hc2, xu4, Pi 3B+, Odroid H2. Mac user trying to convert to Linux on a HP dx2400, Debian 10 XFCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!